Accredited online universities and college education online are no longer a figment of one’s imagination. They are quite tangible, at least as tangible as digital things in general can be. Accredited online universities mushroom at every corner of the Internet today and with associated college education online, students do have a number of options.
Nothing, however, will quite outpace traditional universities yet. As one of the proud institutions of traditional learning, Utrecht University has developed its own scholarship program which helps apt international students apply for a Master’s degree in the Netherlands. Estimated 15 scholarships are handed out every year.
The university itself is committed to providing education that is affordable and in this way it rivals the much-ballyhooed accredited online universities and the sprouting college education online.
What does the scholarship include precisely?
- Students will be able to use the scholarship to cover their tuition fee which is estimated at EUR5,000
- If the students are coming out of the EU and EEA area, then their fees will be higher at EUR17,500. However, the scholarship will take care of this as well
- The scholarships is available for a two-year Master’s program and it can be renewed for a second year in the event that a student shows satisfactory performance in his studies
- Even though the scholarship will help you offset some of the tuition fees and living costs, this is not a full scholarship meaning that you will need to foot some of the bill yourself.
- Estimated 15 scholarships will be handed out every years
- The country of the scholarship is the Netherlands
Application is fairly easy. You need to apply before 1 February, 2018 in order to be considered as an eligible candidate. There are no separate applications for our so-called LEG International Talent Scholarship. In other words, as soon as you submit an application for the university, you are automatically put on a list for the scholarship which saves you some of the hassle of dealing with the red tape.
You can apply on the following link.