The debate is not much of a debate. Acquiring an online associate degree would always be one step ahead of any online schools. Online schools are a niche market targeting a more rudimentary set of skills whereas institutions that offer online associate degrees are intended at what is most likely working professionals.
The scholarship we present today is not an online associate degree nor is it an online school. It is a research fellowship at the Australian Research Council (ARC) and that is downright nifty proposal to consider.
The Australian Research Council (ARC) is a Commonwealth institution and as such it opens the sluicegates of research and beckons to everyone with an aptitude for science who likes finding out things.
The fellowships are naturally granted to applicants who want to do research at ARC.
What is more specific about the awards?
- Up to 17 five-year fellowships are handed out on yearly basis – this includes a salary supplement and a Level E professional salary which is offering by the organisation
- The scholarship offers to fund up to two Postdoctoral Research Associates for a period of five years
- Projects can be funded for up to $300,000
- Scholarships are taken in Australia
How to make the cut of candidates?
- Australian Laureate Fellowships will be allocated to female researchers as the institution strives to introduce sciences to more women and make the matter more attractive field of study for women
- Preferences will be given to candidates who have distinguishable skills as leadership and mentoring
- International applicants will be considered, naturally
In order to apply, you have to submit a form here by 9 November 2017.
What an online associate degree could do for you is naturally a lot. Applying for an online school is not bad in its own right, but these two can hardly rival the excellence of established learner’s establishment. In the case of post-doctoral researchers, having a salary to sustain yourself and push the boundaries of your respective field is mandatory. You could hardly achieve the same level of commitment if you just work removed from any associates and colleagues. Work will naturally dominate your daily ritual in both cases, but only applying and working at the Australian Research Council would yield the desired results.